Another experiment in whole grain cookery! I decided to try my hand at wheat crackers. They were very mediocre. The kids ate them, but they were decidedly bland. Who knew all the food additives were what was making store bought crackers so darn good!? ;) I won't bother posting the recipe. I am not deterred though! I am now determined to search for a recipe until I find one that is fabulous. Don't worry faithful readers, as I am sure that my adventures in cracker making are fascinating to you all, I will make sure to post when I find a winning recipe. Oh- and the little white dots are a handful of Quinoa I threw in.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Homemade Wheat Crackers
Another experiment in whole grain cookery! I decided to try my hand at wheat crackers. They were very mediocre. The kids ate them, but they were decidedly bland. Who knew all the food additives were what was making store bought crackers so darn good!? ;) I won't bother posting the recipe. I am not deterred though! I am now determined to search for a recipe until I find one that is fabulous. Don't worry faithful readers, as I am sure that my adventures in cracker making are fascinating to you all, I will make sure to post when I find a winning recipe. Oh- and the little white dots are a handful of Quinoa I threw in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perhaps some sesame seeds sprinkled on top? Toasted sesame seeds are ever so flavorful!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you have it perfected so that I can try it. Thus benefitting from your trial and error.
ReplyDelete