Way back in August ( I know! I'm terrible about keeping this updated!) I got some pictures of some hail that blew through. It wasn't terribly remarkable other than this year I had a pot of cilantro growing by the porch. When I stepped outside to watch the storm the smell was OVERWHELMING! I'm usually one that loves the smell-- but plants pummeled with hail gave off too much scent even for me!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Hailstorm in August
Way back in August ( I know! I'm terrible about keeping this updated!) I got some pictures of some hail that blew through. It wasn't terribly remarkable other than this year I had a pot of cilantro growing by the porch. When I stepped outside to watch the storm the smell was OVERWHELMING! I'm usually one that loves the smell-- but plants pummeled with hail gave off too much scent even for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment